Search Engine Optimization
- Stop wasting time following so called “SEO Experts” that do not practice what they preach.
- This process is PROVEN and works.
- Maybe you’re completely new to SEO or maybe you’re an advanced SEO expert and are looking to expand your knowledge.
- Whichever one it is, you can be sure I’ve got you covered.
- I don’t just talk the talk; I actually walk the walk and live it too
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about SEO
- Business Owners who want to save $X,XXX paying SEO agencies
- SEO Beginners/ Experts
- Online Marketers
What you’ll learn by taking this SEO course
- Learn more about SEO and understand how it all works
- How to structure and optimize your website to rank on page 1
- How to find the best keywords to target for your website
- Understanding the role of content in SEO
- Find out how to spy on your competitors and see what SEO efforts they have been getting up to
- How to find 100s of content ideas for your blog
- How to build powerful backlinks that will crush the competition
- Master technical SEO and outsmart your competitors
- What is SEO?
- Why SEO is important?
- What is SEO in marketing?
- Type of websites
- Types of SEO
- What is Search Engine?
- How It Works?
- What is SERP?
- Types of Content
- What are the keywords and how to use them
- Content roll in marketing
- Types of Backlinks
- How many ways to create backlinks
- Off page techniques
- Methods to create backlinks
- On page techniques
- HTML tags
- Important factors of SEO
- Installation of Google Analytics
- Use of Google Analytics
- Installation of Google Search Console
- Use of Google Search Console
- Intro to Local SEO
- Use of Google My Business
- Google Keyword Planners