Who this course is for:
- You are just starting to become a graphic designer.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened CorelDraw.
- You have played around with CorelDraw, but need some clarity in becoming a more skilled graphic designer.
- This Corel Draw X8 course is for those who want to learn Graphic designing from absolutely scratch.
- This Corel Draw X8 training will be from basic to advance for all level students.
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to save money by creating your own promotional.
- You are a Marketer who got tired of waiting for a proposal from the Advertising Agency on you next flyer and poster design.
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course, you will create your own business card, Flyers, Logos and all that things related to print media in CorelDraw.
- Create unique color palettes to be used in future projects.
- Distort and apply drop shadow and 3D effects to objects.
- Design clean and professional business cards.
- Organizing a brochure layout by learning how to manage pages.
- Combining vector shapes to use them in logos and graphics.
- You will be able to earn money by working with CorelDraw.
- Students should have CorelDRAW 2018 installed on their computers to follow along.
- We teach this course using CorelDRAW 2018, so it would be best if you’re using this version. But you can still learn even if using X7, X6, X5, X4 or X3.
Start creating professional graphic design in Corel DRAW.
If you’re looking for a software that is user-friendly and you can easily create logos, business cards or flyers, Corel Draw is the best answer. Corel DRAW is used by professionals across the world for every promotional material, such as posters, roll-up banners, business cards, brochures or logos.
The Content of this course
In this course, You’ll learn complete Corel Draw graphics designing from basic to advance, by saying this I meant, we’ll look into the basic options/tools etc in the first two chapters of the course, and after that we’ll be building a lot of graphic projects in this course. Apart from the basic outline, we’ll learn the following projects in this course.
Why to take this course?
If you are really serious to become something as a graphic designer in Corel Draw then you’ll probably take this course, because this covers will give you a step by step approach towards learning Corel Draw very easily.